All of the classic s’mores flavors of graham cracker, marshmallow, and chocolate in one fun frozen ice cream pie!
There’s no such thing as too many s’mores inspired desserts, right? I hope not because they are among my favorite summer recipes to create! (Make sure to also check out my s’mores icebox cake, chocolate chip cookie s’mores, and s’mores ice cream sandwiches.)
This ice cream pie has all the classic s’mores flavors in one incredibly irresistible frozen pie— with a graham cracker crust, easy no-churn marshmallow ice cream filling, and topping of chocolate fudge, mini marshmallows and more graham crackers. Plus, with less than 10 ingredients and no more than 30 minutes of prep it’s easy enough for any occasion.
How to make this s’mores ice cream pie
- To make the graham cracker crumbs for the crust you can use either a food processor/high powdered blender or place crackers in a zipped-top plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Thanks to this tutorial from Crazy for Crust, I’m never baking my graham cracker crusts again. Chilling it in the freezer does the job nicely and there’s no need to turn on the oven!
- You don’t need an ice cream maker for the no-churn ice cream filling. It’s made with whipped cream, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallow cream and once it’s frozen it plenty fluffy and creamy.
- For the topping I used store-bought chocolate fudge sauce, but you can make your own if you prefer.
- A sprinkling of mini marshmallows and crumbled graham crackers is a fun finish and completes the s’mores look.
- Waiting for it to harden in the freezer is the hardest part! But if you cut into it too soon, you’re likely to make a big mess. I’d wait at least 4-6 hours before slicing.
- To serve, dip a knife into hot tap water and wipe dry with a cloth and the pie. You’ll need to repeat this every 1-2 slices. Serve immediately!
Shop tools for this recipe
(Affiliate links below)
S'mores Ice Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (9 whole crackers/1 sleeve)
- 1/4 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 7-oz jar marshmallow cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce (store-bought, or make your own)
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup crumbled graham crackers
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, salt and butter and press into a 9-inch pie dish. Put in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow cream until smooth. With an electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream to medium peaks. Gently fold into the marshmallow mixture.
- Spoon the filling into the pie dish. Depending on how deep your dish is, you may not need all of the filling. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Spread the fudge sauce over the top of the pie and freeze until pie is completely firm, 2-4 hours more or overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces. For easier slicing, dip a sharp knife in hot water and wipe dry with a towel in between cuts.