No-Churn S’mores Ice Cream
This super easy and delicious no-churn s’mores ice cream is filled with graham cracker crumble, chocolate chunks, and toasted marshmallows.
I’ve jumped on the no-churn ice cream train and I’m never getting off. No-churn ice creams are so incredibly EASY and every bit as delicious as traditional ice cream, in my opinion.
This s’mores ice cream is a recipe I’ve played around with during the last few summers and I’m finally ready to share it with you. It’s got all of our favorite s’mores flavors mixed right in— graham crackers, chocolate, and toasted marshmallow— and it’s simply irresistible!
What is No-Churn Ice Cream?
No-churn ice cream is so named because you don’t need an ice cream machine to make it. Most ice creams rely on a machine to churn it while it freezes to incorporate air and create its creamy texture. However, no-churn ice creams get their light and creamy texture from whipped cream, which holds its airy texture while frozen. Add some flavorings and you’ve got ice cream!
Now that you know how simple it is to make, let’s get started shall we?
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Graham crackers
- Heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Marshmallow cream
- Mini marshmallows
- Milk or semi-sweet chocolate
How to Make S’mores No-Churn Ice Cream
There are 4 simple components to this recipe:
- Marshmallow ice cream base— Whip heavy cream to soft peaks and fold in a ½ can of sweetened condensed milk and 1 tub of marshmallow cream.
- Graham cracker crumble— Combine crushed graham crackers with melted butter and toast in a 350°F oven for about 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Toasted marshmallows— Spread mini marshmallows out on a sheet pan in a single layer. Toast under a broiler for a few minutes till browned, or use a kitchen torch to lightly char marshmallows.
- Chopped chocolate— Roughly chop a bar of your favorite chocolate (milk, semi-sweet, or dark), then fold it gently into the marshmallow ice cream base.
All you need to do now is layer everything into a loaf pan or bowl and freeze for several hours. Then, enjoy!
S’more Recipes to Love
If you’re as obsessed with s’mores as I am, then you should try these other recipes!
- S’mores Ice Cream Pie
- No-Bake S’mores Icebox Cake
- S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores
Shop Tools for this Recipe
No-Churn S'mores Ice Cream
- 1 sleeve graham crackers , crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons butter , melted
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk (⅔ cup)
- 7 oz tub marshmallow cream
- 4 ounce chocolate bar (milk, semi-sweet or dark), roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Spread out on a sheet pan and toast in the oven for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Place mini marshmallows in a single layer on a sheet pan and toast under the broiler for about 2 minutes till browned. Alternately, use a kitchen torch to lightly char mini marshmallows.
- With an electric mixer, beat heavy cream to soft peaks. Use a spoon or spatula to fold in the sweetened condensed milk and then the marshmallow cream. Be careful not to stir and deflate the whipped cream. It's okay if some streaks of marshmallow cream remain.
- Fold the chopped chocolate carefully into the marshmallow whipped cream mixture.
- Layer the marshmallow whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, and toasted marshmallows into a 9x5-inch loaf pan or bowl.
- Freeze until hard, at least 4-6 hours.
8 Comments on “No-Churn S’mores Ice Cream”
Super easy and delicious recipe!
I don’t understand the “layer”ing. If you do that then it doesn’t look anything like it does in the pic. Shouldn’t all the ingredients just be mixed together in the end?
The ice cream showed in the pic was definitely all layered together. You’re welcome to mix it all in the bowl and then dump it in if you’d like. Either way will work!
what an easy, amazing ice cream recipe…….shared with coworkers – we all LOVE it!
I’ve never been a big fan of pecan pie, but I wonder if I’d like it a little bit more with chocolate and coconut?! It’s always been just a bit too sweet for me. But this looks beautiful and sounds delicious!
There are numerous food bloggers like this, Yet the best food blog “No-Churn S’mores Ice Cream” Recipe is yours. I will attempt to make it like you.
I made this it’s absolutely Delicioso!!!!
Delicious and loving it so much will try this for sure in upcoming weekend