Spinach and artichoke stuffed mushrooms are a delicious appetizer that’ll be a winner at any party!
Looking for an appetizer that’s sure to please a crowd? These mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese, Parmesan, artichoke hearts, and spinach is a delicious and easy appetizer that won’t last long at any party. It’s like spinach-artichoke dip taken to the next level!
If I’m not bringing a dessert to a holiday potluck, I almost always go with an appetizer. And these spinach-artichoke stuffed mushrooms are a good example of why— they’re bite-sized, require no utensils, and can easily be enjoyed while you’re walking around catching up with friends and family.
Can stuffed mushrooms be made ahead?
Prepping for a party? Stuffed mushrooms can absolutely be prepared or made ahead of time! Here are a few options:
- The filling can be mixed up to 5 days in advance and stored in the fridge.
- The assembled mushrooms can be assembled up to 24 hours in advance and stored in the fridge until ready to bake.
- Baked mushrooms can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated before serving.
How to reheat stuffed mushrooms
To reheat stuffed mushrooms, cover the pan with foil. Warm in a 350°F oven for about 15 minuted until heated through.
Other holiday appetizer recipes
If you like these artichoke-stuffed mushrooms, you might also enjoy these other appetizers ideal for the holidays:
- Marinated cheese wreath
- Mini mushroom tarts
- Asparagus, pancetta and puff pastry bundles
- Pecan, gouda and cranberry cheese ball
- Maple nut snack mix
Shop tools for the recipe
Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 30-35 cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese and stir until combined.
- Add spoonfuls of spinach artichoke mixture to the mushrooms, about 1-3 tablespoons per mushroom depending on the size of the mushroom. Place on prepared pan and top with more Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and topping is lightly browned, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Make ahead: The filling can be mixed up to 5 days in advance and stored in the fridge. The assembled mushrooms can be assembled up to 24 hours in advance and chilled in the fridge until ready to bake. Baked mushrooms can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated before serving.
- To reheat: Cover mushrooms with foil and warm in a 350°F oven for about 15 minutes.