Easy Strawberry Lemonade
This easy strawberry lemonade is a quick shortcut recipe with lots of refreshing homemade flavor!
This right here is the easiest recipe for strawberry lemonade you’ll ever find. My little secret? Shhhh, it actually starts with store-bought lemonade!
No need to squeeze a bunch of lemons, the hard work’s done for you. Add some macerated strawberries, water, and ice and you’re all set. No one ever needs to know how easy this strawberry lemonade was to make! It’s perfect for a hot summer day, party, or potluck.
Ingredients You’ll Need
You’re just a few minutes away from refreshing strawberry lemonade! Let’s get started, shall we?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Store-bought lemonade— I like to use more natural brands of lemonade like Simply Lemonade, but literally any kind of bottled lemonade (not concentrate) will work!
- Fresh strawberries
- Granulated sugar
- Water or sparkling water
- Lemon slices and ice cubes, for serving
This lemonade can be made and stored in the fridge for several days. It can also be doubled (or even tripled) as needed.
How to Make the Easiest Shortcut Strawberry Lemonade
- Macerate strawberries. Combine chopped strawberries with sugar and chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes until sugar is dissolved and strawberries have released their juices.
- Combine with lemonade. Add macerated strawberries (and juices) to a pitcher, followed by the lemonade.
- Add water. Add either flat water or sparkling water to the pitcher and stir.
- Finish with ice cubes and lemon slices. And serve!
More Refreshing Drinks
Here are a few other family-friendly beverages the whole family will love!
Shop Tools for this Recipe
This recipe was originally published July 2012.
Easy Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 cup strawberries , sliced (185 grams)
- ½ cup granulated sugar (100 grams)
- 1 liter lemonade , store-bought (not concentrate)
- About 2 cups water , still or sparkling (475 ml)
- 1 lemon , sliced for garnish (optional)
- Combine the strawberries and sugar in a bowl. Use a fork to mash the berries into the sugar. It’s okay to leave the strawberries in large chunks, but you want the sugar to be incorporated into the berries. Chill for 20-30 minutes.
- In a large pitcher, combine the strawberry mixture with the lemonade and water. Adjust the ratios to fit your taste.
- Add the sliced lemon and ice. Enjoy immediately!
- Store leftovers (if there are any) in the fridge for several days.