Pile this pizza high with all of your Thanksgiving leftovers, like turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and veggies like brussels sprouts.
Leftovers are one of the best things about Thanksgiving, am I right? From leftover turkey sandwiches to pie for breakfast, Thanksgiving is a meal that can keep on giving all weekend long.
But after a few days, I often crave something different, even if the tupperware in my fridge are still full. So here’s a way to clear out the fridge and turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a whole new meal.
There is no exact recipe for this pizza. All you need is pizza crust, some cheese (I used Fontina but Gruyere or even a sharp cheddar would be great too), and whatever leftovers you have in the fridge.
Keep it light and simple, or top it with everything you’ve got. It’s up to you!
Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza
- 1 recipe Basic pizza crust , see Note
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups grated Fontina or cheese of choice
- 1 cup turkey breast , in chunks
- 1 cup stuffing/dressing
- 1-2 cups veggies ( brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, carrots, etc.)
- ⅓ cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 500° F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Roll out pizza crust and transfer to prepared sheet pan. Brush with olive oil. Top with cheese, turkey, stuffing/dressing, veggies, cranberry sauce and any other desired toppings.
- Bake until edges of crust are golden and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the fridge.