Loaded baked potatoes have never been easier!
One pan meals are all the rage right now, and my pinterest feed is full of dinners that can be made in just one skillet, pot, or sheet pan. As a busy mom of 2 busy boys, I totally get it. Who has time to dirty (and clean) a bunch of dishes and babysit a lot of stuff on the stove or in the oven? On most nights, not me.
And so I’m enthusiastically jumping on this bandwagon. Here’s to easy, no-fuss weeknight cooking!
This easy sheet pan supper has the components of loaded baked potatoes— potatoes, broccoli, bacon, and cheese— all roasted together on one pan. Topped with sour cream and chives, it’s a complete meal the whole family will love!
Loaded Baked Potato Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 lbs potatoes , sliced into 1-inch pieces (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil , divided
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 strips bacon , chopped
- 1 ½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put potatoes on a sheet pan and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss broccoli florets with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and add broccoli and bacon. Roast for another 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes and broccoli are fork tender and bacon is crispy.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and add cheese on top. Return to the oven until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes. Serve immediately with sour cream and chives.