Loaded baked potatoes have never been easier!
One pan meals are all the rage right now, and my pinterest feed is full of dinners that can be made in just one skillet, pot, or sheet pan. As a busy mom of 2 busy boys, I totally get it. Who has time to dirty (and clean) a bunch of dishes and babysit a lot of stuff on the stove or in the oven? On most nights, not me.
And so I’m enthusiastically jumping on this bandwagon. Here’s to easy, no-fuss weeknight cooking!
This easy sheet pan supper has the components of loaded baked potatoes— potatoes, broccoli, bacon, and cheese— all roasted together on one pan. Topped with sour cream and chives, it’s a complete meal the whole family will love!
Loaded Baked Potato Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 lbs (900 grams) potatoes, sliced into 1-inch pieces (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups (250 grams) broccoli florets
- 4 stips bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (170 grams) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (114 grams) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put potatoes on a sheet pan and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss broccoli florets with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add broccoli and bacon to sheet pan. Roast for another 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes and broccoli are fork tender and bacon is crispy.
- Add cheese on top and return to the oven until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes. Serve immediately with sour cream and chives.
Have you tried this recipe?