Margaritas for a crowd couldn’t be easier!
You know what your summer needs? A night with friends filled with fun, laughter, and a big pitcher of margaritas.
And I am 100% here for you with the easiest big-batch margarita recipe. It all starts with a can of frozen limeade concentrate which you then use to measure the rest of your ingredients— tequila, triple sec, lemon juice. Dump it all into a pitcher with some ice and you’re done!
These margaritas are, of course, best shared with others. And the “recipe” can easily be scaled up or down as needed to fit the size of your gathering.
So have a few (or more) friends over, make a big pitcher of margaritas, and enjoy! Cheers!
Watch the video
Tin Can Margaritas
- 12 oz can frozen limeade concentrate (375 ml)
- 1 can tequila
- 1/2 can triple sec liqueur
- 1/2 can freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lime slices
- Coarse salt
- In a large pitcher add the limeade. Use the limeade can to measure out the tequila, triple sec and lemon juice and add to pitcher. Add ice.
- Use a lime slice to moisten the rims of your glasses and dip in salt. Add remaining lime slices to pitcher.
- Pour and enjoy!
- For easiest mixing, let the lime concentrate thaw before using.
- If the lime flavor is too tart for you, you can add 1 can of water.