This big batch of mimosas served in a punch bowl is perfect for a brunch party!
What does Mom want for Mother’s Day?
Well, if she’s anything like me she wants a day off from being “mom”. She doesn’t want to cook, clean, or wrangle kids. She wants a nap, maybe a little pampering or some shopping, and definitely some sweet treats and something boozy to sip on through the day.
My boys always take such good care of me, but I’m not taking any chances. I’ll be stashing a bottle of sparkling wine in the fridge just pour moi. If your hosting some of your favorite ladies this weekend, or if you’re looking for a way to take brunch to the next level, look no further than this easy mimosa punch!
Mimosa Punch Tips
- Start with chilled ingredients.
- Do not stir, as stirring will release more bubbles. The punch will mix sufficiently as you add the ingredients.
- Serve immediately for maximum bubbles.
- Serve in champagne flutes or other glasses with a narrow opening.
- Variations— feel free to use different juices in place of the orange juice, like pineapple or mango. You can also add strawberries, blueberries, etc. in place or in addition to the raspberries. To make it a non-alcoholic, use more ginger ale or sparkling water in place of the champagne.
Shop Tools for this recipe
- 2 cups (500 ml) quality orange juice, or use freshly squeezed
- 2 cups (500 ml) ginger ale
- 1 cup (250 ml) orange liqueur (see Notes)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling wine
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl combine the orange juice, ginger ale, and orange liqueur.
- Add sparkling wine, sliced oranges, raspberries, and ice.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use Cointreau, Grand Marnier, triple sec, etc.
- For best results, chill all liquids before mixing.