Is your to-do list as long as mine? This time of year is so hectic and crazy, and we all deserve some boozy cheer to help keep us in the spirit of the holidays. These cranberry orange mimosas are easy, delicious, and so very pretty.
They’re perfect for a holiday brunch, and would be especially lovely on Christmas morning. But if you have a long day of Christmas shopping ahead of you and you wanted to start it off with one or two of these mimosas, well then I really can’t blame you.
This recipe is really a non-recipe. There’s just three ingredients— cranberry juice, freshly squeezed orange juice, and your favorite sparkling white wine— and I’ve given ratios instead of exact amounts so you can scale the recipe for just a few mimosas or enough for a crowd.
Cheers to holiday season! And cheers to keeping your sanity.
Cranberry Orange Mimosas
- 1 part cranberry juice
- 2 parts freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 parts sparkling white wine
- Orange slices and cranberries, for garnish (optional)
- Combine cranberry juice and orange juice in champagne flutes, pitcher or punch bowl. Top with champagne. Garnish with fresh orange slices and cranberries if desired. Serve immediately.
- For best results, have ingredients chilled prior to assembly.