These chewy cookies are filled with toffee bits, white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts— an irresistible combo!
Some classics are better left well alone, while others just cry out for a little tweaking. White chocolate macadamia nuts cookies are one standby that I couldn’t resist playing with one Friday afternoon a few weeks back.
White chocolate chips + macadamia nuts + toffee chunks for the win!
I enjoyed these chewy cookies so much, they might give my chocolate chip cookies a run for their money. So I’m adding them to your must-bake list. You gotta give them a try!
Toffee White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (140 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (213 grams) light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups (300 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup (170 grams) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (150 grams) Diamond of California Chopped Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup (75 grams) toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar on medium high speed with an electric mixer until light and creamy, about 4 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each. Add the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Add the white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and toffee bits and mix until incorporated.
- Spoon by the tablespoon onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving 2 inches in between each cookie. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes on the pan before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.
Have you tried this recipe?
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Diamond of California as part of a long-term food ambassadorship program. Thank you for supporting partnerships with brands I love and believe in, which make Completely Delicious possible. All opinions are always 100% my own.