Most Popular Recipes of 2013
Can you believe another year has come and gone?
Another year of blogging has passed and I’ve shared 125 recipes with you. 125! That’s a lot of butter and sugar, and downright deliciousness. Today I’m counting down the top 10 most popular recipes on my blog from this past year.
10. Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars— I’m so glad this recipe cracked the top 10, it is one of my favorites from the past year.
9. Basic Pizza Dough— 2013 was the year I made almost a million pizzas, and this is my go-to pizza crust recipe. A million pizzas in the making!
8. Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies— my all-time most favorite recipe and the one from my blog that I go back to the most.
7. Crepe Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache— definitely one of my most favorite creations of the year!
6. Blueberry Muffin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting— is it a muffin? a cupcake? it’s both!
5. Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies— a chocolate and peanut butter lover’s dream. I almost forgot about this recipe, must be time to make it again!
3. Peanut Butter Buttercream— I can’t believe this recipe made the list. The cake as a whole was a total failure and it almost didn’t make it to the blog. But I’m glad it did, because you guys went nuts for it! And rightly so, it’s incredible.
2. Homemade Apple Pie Filling— it’s so easy to preserve your own apple pie filling, and it makes pie baking practically stress-free!
1. Southern Coconut Cake— this recipe has actually been on my site for a few years now, but this year it got a new photo shoot and an improved frosting recipe. It will probably go down as the most popular, and best-reviewed recipe on my blog. Definitely deserving of the #1 spot!
Thank you so much, dear readers for helping to make 2013 such a magical year. Looking forward to 2014!