Cranberry Gin Fizz Cocktail
A simple and delicious holiday cocktail made with gin, cranberry sauce, sparkling water and a sprig of rosemary.
These cranberry gin fizz cocktails are super easy to prepare thanks to my secret ingredient— cranberry sauce! You’re likely to have some left over this week, so why not turn it into a cocktail?
With its pretty pink color and festive rosemary and cranberry garnishes, it’s the perfect drink for holiday parties. Or skip the garnishes and keep things simple for a quiet night in. This cocktail is light, boozy and very refreshing. I hope you give it a try!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Cranberry sauce
- Sparkling water
- Fresh rosemary (optional)
- Fresh cranberries (optional)
How to Make a Sugar Rim
Garnishes like fresh rosemary, cranberries and sugar rim are completely optional, but they sure make this drink look fancy!
To make a sugar rim, dip the rims of glasses in water, shake off the excess, then dip in a shallow bowl filled with granulated sugar and twist it around to make sure the rim is covered. That’s it!
Make it a mocktail!
If you prefer a non-alcoholic beverage, simply leave out the gin and muddle the cranberry sauce directly into the club soda or sparkling water. And if you want your drink a little sweeter, use lemon-lime soda.
Shop Tools for this Recipe
Cranberry Gin Fizz
- 1 heaping spoonful of cranberry sauce
- 2 ounces gin
- Club soda or sparkling water
- Rosemary sprig , for garnish
- Fresh cranberries , for garnish
- Add the cranberry sauce and gin to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into 2 glasses over ice and top with club soda or sparkling water. Garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary sprig, if desired.