Easy Classic Coleslaw
This is the easiest classic coleslaw filled with cabbage, carrots, chives, cilantro and a creamy mayo dressing.
- 2 lbs cabbage , shredded (such as green, purple, napa, or mixture)
- 3 medium carrots , shredded
- ½ cup cilantro , roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chives or green onions , chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
In a large bowl toss the shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, cilantro and chives or green onions.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, apple cider vinegar, celery seeds and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
Toss dressing with the vegetables.
Serve right away for crunchiest coleslaw. Coleslaw will also keep in the fridge for several days.
Sodium: 254mg, Calcium: 40mg, Vitamin C: 29mg, Vitamin A: 2715IU, Sugar: 4g, Fiber: 2g, Potassium: 185mg, Cholesterol: 8mg, Calories: 155kcal, Saturated Fat: 2g, Fat: 14g, Protein: 1g, Carbohydrates: 6g, Iron: 1mg