Tin Can Margaritas
Margaritas for a crowd couldn't be easier! Use the can of limeade to measure all your ingredients - it's that simple!
- 12 oz can frozen limeade concentrate (375 ml)
- 1 can tequila
- 1/2 can triple sec liqueur
- 1/2 can freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lime slices
- Coarse salt
In a large pitcher add the limeade. Use the limeade can to measure out the tequila, triple sec and lemon juice and add to pitcher. Add ice.
Use a lime slice to moisten the rims of your glasses and dip in salt. Add remaining lime slices to pitcher.
Pour and enjoy!
- For easiest mixing, let the lime concentrate thaw before using.
- If the lime flavor is too tart for you, you can add 1 can of water.
Calories: 23kcal, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 1mg, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin C: 2mg