Mocha Coffee Coolers
A frothy iced coffee drink flavored with chocolate syrup is the perfect summertime pick-me-up.
- 1 cup strongly brewed iced coffee , see Notes for brewing suggestions (250 ml)
- 1 cup half and half or whole milk (250 ml)
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup (60 ml)
- 1-3 tablespoons granulated sugar , depending on desired sweetness
- 1 cup ice cubes (100 grams)
- Additional ice , for serving
Place iced coffee, half and half or milk, chocolate syrup, sugar and ice cubes into a blender and blend until smooth.
Taste and adjust sugar if necessary. Serve immediately over ice.
- To brew iced coffee: pour 1 cup hot water water over 1/4 cup medium coarse coffee grounds through pour-over apparatus filled with 1 cup ice cubes. Use immediately.
- To make cold brew coffee: Place 1¼ cup water and ¼ cup medium coarse coffee grounds into a glass and chill in the fridge for 8-12 hours. Strain out grounds before using.
Calories: 203kcal, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 12mg, Sodium: 82mg, Potassium: 303mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 31g, Vitamin A: 198IU, Calcium: 143mg, Iron: 1mg