Maple Nut Snack Mix
A sweet and savory snack mix packed with cereal, pretzels and nuts.
- 2 ½ cups corn Chex cereal (75 grams)
- 2 ½ cups rice Chex cereal (75 grams)
- 2 cups pretzel nuggets or mini pretzels (60 grams)
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts (142 grams)
- 1 cup shelled pecans (100 grams)
- 1 cup cashews (120 grams)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup (80 grams)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Toss together the corn chex, rice chex, pretzels, and nuts in a large bowl.
In another bowl whisk together the butter, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Pour over the snack mix and toss to combine.
Spread out on a sheet pan and bake for 60-75 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until mix is toasted and dry.
Let cool completely, then transfer to an airtight container. Store for up to 1-2 weeks.
- Recipe makes 8 cups snack mix.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 481mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 303IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 4mg