Peanut Butter M&M Cookie Bars
These simple and fun peanut butter cookie bars filled with M&Ms are here to satisfy your sweet craving!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (113 grams), softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup smooth or crunch peanut butter (200 grams)
- 1 1/4 cup light or dark brown sugar (265 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (240 grams)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup M&M candies (210 grams), I used mini
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper
With an electric mixer beat the butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until light and creamy. Add vanilla extract and eggs, mixing after each.
Add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until just combined. Add the M&Ms.
Spread the cookie dough into the prepared pan and bake until edges are golden brown and middle is puffed, 25-30 minutes.
For best results and prettiest slices, let cool completely before slicing. Once cool, use parchment paper to lift bars out of pan and transfer to a cutting board. Cut into 16 equal pieces.
Calories: 318kcal, Carbohydrates: 40g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 38mg, Sodium: 238mg, Potassium: 126mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 26g, Vitamin A: 236IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 42mg, Iron: 1mg