Grilled Vegetable Antipasto Platter
This grilled vegetable antipasto platter of zucchini, summer squash, red onion, bell peppers caramelized on the grill and served with kalamata olives, goat cheese and basil dressing is exactly what your next summer dinner party needs!
- 2 small zucchini sliced lengthwise
- 2 small summer squash sliced lengthwise
- 1 red onion chopped in large 2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper chopped in large 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper chopped in large 2-inch pieces
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 4 oz goat cheese or feta cheese crumbled
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup basil leaves chopped
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Drizzle all chopped vegetables with olive oil so they are lightly coated. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Grill vegetables on each side for 3-4 minutes until lightly charred. Remove from the grill.
Arrange vegetables and olives on a platter and drizzle with basil dressing (instructions below) and top with crumbled goat or feta cheese.
Serve at room temperature.
Adapted from Judith Fertig.
- Make sure you chop all ingredients large enough to not fall through the grates of your grill, or use a grill basket.
- To make ahead: Assemble platter and cover with plastic wrap. Chill in the fridge for up to several hours. Serve chilled or bring to room temperature.
Calories: 178kcal, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 813mg, Potassium: 326mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 1154IU, Vitamin C: 78mg, Calcium: 59mg, Iron: 1mg