No-bake Coconut Cream Pie
This is the dreamiest (and easiest!) no-bake coconut cream pie.
- 10 sheets graham crackers , yields about 1 1/2 cup crumbs (210 grams)
- 1/3 cup shredded or flaked coconut (30 grams)
- 3 tablespoons light or dark brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons butter (85 grams), melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (250 ml)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (227 grams), softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (50 grams)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk or whole milk (80 ml)
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract or flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened or unsweetened coconut (47 grams)
To make crust:
In a food processor or high powered blender, pulse graham crackers and coconut until it's a uniform crumb mixture.
Add brown sugar, salt and butter and pulse until combined.
Evenly press into a 9-inch pie plate.
Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before filling.
To make filling:
With an electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream to medium peaks. Set aside.
With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy. Add milk and flavorings and mix until smooth.
Gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in 2 additions.
Spread into the graham cracker crust. Top with shredded coconut.
Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, though pie will be easier to slice after 4-6 hours. This is a great dessert to make ahead! Pie will keep in the fridge for several days.
- You can use either sweetened or unsweetened coconut in the crust and topping, per your preference.
- For additional flavor, toast coconut before using. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread coconut on a sheet pan and bake until it just turns golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn, and give it a few stirs as it toasts.
- You can also substitute 2 cups of frozen whipped topping (thawed) for the heavy whipped cream in the filling. Omit step #1.
Calories: 303kcal, Carbohydrates: 21g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 24g, Saturated Fat: 15g, Cholesterol: 63mg, Sodium: 213mg, Potassium: 101mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 13g, Vitamin A: 720IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 46mg, Iron: 1mg