These hearty cookies are loaded up with peanut butter, old-fashioned oats, chopped walnut, and chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (135 grams)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (113 grams), softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar (105 grams)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100 grams)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (180 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (48 grams)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (85 grams)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (56 grams)
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
With an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and sugar on high speed until light and creamy, 2-3 minutes, scraping down the bowl once.
Add egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix until just barely combined. Add oats, chocolate chips, and walnuts and mix on low just until combined.
Use a medium cookie scoop or spoon to measure out cookie dough and place on prepared pan.
Bake until they cookies appear set and just start to turn brown, 12-13 minutes.
Let cool on the sheet pan for at least 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Calories: 179kcal, Carbohydrates: 20g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 17mg, Sodium: 101mg, Potassium: 96mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 11g, Vitamin A: 128IU, Calcium: 17mg, Iron: 1mg