No-Churn Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
This fun and delicious no-churn chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream has a rich and creamy vanilla ice cream base with plenty of chocolate chip cookie dough chunks throughout.
For the cookie dough:
- ¼ cup salted butter , melted (4 tablespoons, 56 grams)
- ⅓ cup light or dark brown sugar (140 grams)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour (80 grams)
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (44 grams)
For the vanilla ice cream base:
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream , cold (455 grams)
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk (½ can, 205 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips (22 grams)
To make the cookie dough:
Combine melted butter, brown sugar, heavy cream and vanilla in a small bowl, mixture will be grainy.
Stir in flour and salt to make a soft cookie dough, then stir in mini chocolate chips.
Transfer the cookie dough to a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into a thin disk. Wrap completely and freeze while you prepare the vanilla ice cream base.
To make the ice cream:
Use a stand mixer or hand-held mixer to whip the cold cream to medium peaks.
Use a spatula to gentle fold in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, careful not to deflate the whipped cream.
Chop chilled cookie dough into small ½-inch pieces and fold carefully into the whipped cream mixture along with more mini chocolate chips.
Spoon mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan, bowl, or plastic tub and spread into an even layer.
Freeze for at least 6 hours until firm. Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving for easier scooping.
Calories: 311kcal, Carbohydrates: 26g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 22g, Saturated Fat: 14g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 73mg, Sodium: 77mg, Potassium: 111mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 19g, Vitamin A: 779IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 89mg, Iron: 1mg