No-Knead Pizza Dough
Pizza night just got easier with this quick no-knead pizza dough! It requires just 5 ingredients and less than 5 minutes of work.
- 1 ¼ cup warm water (270 grams)
- 2 ¼ teaspoons Red Star Quick Rise Instant Yeast (1 envelope, 7 grams)
- 2 teaspoons salt (10 grams)
- 1 tablespoons honey (20 grams)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (17 grams)
- 3 ¼ cup all-purpose flour (390 grams)
- Additional flour or cornmeal , for dusting
- Pizza toppings , as desired
Add water, yeast, salt, honey, olive oil and flour to a large bowl. Mix with a spoon or dough whisk to make a thick shaggy dough.
Cover and let rise 1-3 hours at room temperature.
Divide dough in half and shape each half into a ball using floured hands.
Add flour to countertop and dough as needed, then roll out to a round about 12 inches wide. If you want a thinner crust, roll it out to 14 inches. Don’t worry about making it a perfect circle. If the dough resists rolling and springs back, let it sit for 5 minutes then try again.
Add desired toppings, then bake in a 500°F oven for about 8 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- This recipe makes two 14-inch pizzas.
- After its initial rise, this no-knead pizza dough can be stored in the fridge for up to a week before using. Let chilled dough come to room temperature before rolling.
- Nutritional information is for crust only.
Sodium: 583mg, Calcium: 8mg, Vitamin C: 1mg, Sugar: 2g, Fiber: 1g, Potassium: 56mg, Calories: 224kcal, Saturated Fat: 1g, Fat: 4g, Protein: 5g, Carbohydrates: 41g, Iron: 2mg