These delicious mini cheesecakes combine a rich and creamy filling and graham cracker crust in a delightful single serving!
For the crust:
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs (10 full sheets, 161 grams)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter , melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the filling:
- 16 oz full-fat cream cheese , cubed and softened to room temperature (2 bricks, 450 grams)
- 1 large egg , room temperature
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar (66 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a regular muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Use a food processor to finely crush graham cracker crumbs, then combine with melted butter, sugar and salt.
Portion into a muffin pan lined with cupcake liners (I used a #40 1½ tablespoon scoop) and press into a packed even later.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until toasted and fragrant. Let cool while you prepare the filling.
With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
Use a scoop (#20 3 Tablespoons) to portion filling over graham cracker crust. Use a spatula or knife to smooth tops.
Bake mini cheesecakes for 12-15 minutes until tops appear dry and have turned just the slightest golden brown.
Let cool to room temperature for about 30 minutes, then chill in the fridge for at least another 30 minutes. Mini cheesecakes will in the fridge for several days.
Top as desired and serve.
- Cream cheese and egg need to be at room temperature for a lump-free filling. Pull everything out of the fridge at least 1 hour before baking, or see my tips for how to quickly bring cream cheese and eggs to room temperature.
- It is possible to bake these mini cheesecakes without cupcake liners though I prefer to use them. Make sure muffin pan is thoroughly greased with baking spray. Use an offset spatula to gently lift cooled cheesecakes out of the pan.
- For best results, chill mini cheesecakes completely before serving so filling has time to set up completely.
Calories: 243kcal, Carbohydrates: 17g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 18g, Saturated Fat: 10g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 65mg, Sodium: 245mg, Potassium: 78mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 11g, Vitamin A: 646IU, Calcium: 49mg, Iron: 1mg