Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Our family's favorite strawberry banana smoothie recipe has just 4 ingredients and takes moments to make!
- 1 cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- ½ cup orange juice (or water)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (sliced or whole)
- 2 bananas
Layer ingredients into blender, starting with yogurt and juice, then banana, and frozen strawberries last.
Start blender on low, then move to high speed and blend until smoothie is smooth and creamy.
- This recipe can be scaled up or down as needed.
- For smoothie variation suggestions, see post above.
Calories: 142kcal, Carbohydrates: 31g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 42mg, Potassium: 518mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 22g, Vitamin A: 126IU, Vitamin C: 63mg, Calcium: 123mg, Iron: 1mg