Sheet Pan Sausage and Potatoes
This sheet pan sausage and potatoes is a simple one-pan meal that's done in 30 minutes!
- 1 lb link sausage , chopped (can be pork, beef, turkey or combination)
- 1 ½ lb potatoes , chopped
- ½ red onion , chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a sheet pan with nonstick spray.
Add sausage, potatoes, and vegetables to a large bowl. Add olive oil and seasonings and mix until combined.
Spread into an even layer on the sheet pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked all the way through, stirring the pan halfway through.
Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the fridge.
- For even cooking, chop sausage and veggies roughly the same size.
- Feel free to sub other vegetables for the potatoes and onions. You can even add up to 1-2 cups of more veggies if you like.
Calories: 512kcal, Carbohydrates: 23g, Protein: 22g, Fat: 37g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 82mg, Sodium: 739mg, Potassium: 1004mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 85IU, Vitamin C: 21mg, Calcium: 64mg, Iron: 7mg