These are the cookies to bake when you aren't sure what you're craving. They're packed with M&Ms, oats, butterscotch chips, pecans, and crispy rice cereal.
- ¾ cup unsalted butter , at room temperature (85 grams)
- 1 cup packed light or dark brown sugar (215 grams)
- ½ cup granulated sugar (100 grams)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (240 grams)
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats (150 grams)
- ½ cup mini M&Ms (108 grams)
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips (128 grams)
- ½ cup peanuts , chopped (70 grams)
- 2 ¼ cups crispy rice cereal (70 grams)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together the butter and sugars until light and creamy, about 1-2 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla and mix until combined.
Add the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and mix on low until just combined. Add the oats, chips, and nuts, M&Ms, and crispy rice cereal and mix until just combined.
Drop large rounds (I use a #20 - 3 tablespoon cookie scoop) onto the prepared sheet pan, 6-8 per pan. Bake until edges are golden brown and centers are just barely set, about 12 minutes.
Let cool on the sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for several days.
Calories: 244kcal, Carbohydrates: 33g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 30mg, Sodium: 85mg, Potassium: 122mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 18g, Vitamin A: 210IU, Calcium: 35mg, Iron: 1mg