Non-Alcoholic Juicy Julep
A simple non-alcoholic version of the popular derby drink. Made with pineapple, orange and lime juice. And mint, or course.
- 1 measure pineapple juice
- 1 measure orange juice
- 1 measure freshly squeeze lime juice
- Ginger ale , to top off
- 1 teaspoon mint , crushed or finely chopped
- Sprig of mint , for garnish
- Lime wedge and/or pineapple slice , for garnish
Add ice to tall glass. Pour in pineapple, orange and lime juice. Top with ginger ale and stir in mint leaves. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lime wedge and/or pineapple slice, if desired. Serve immediately.
Calories: 35kcal, Carbohydrates: 9g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 1mg, Potassium: 120mg, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 120IU, Vitamin C: 39mg