Toffee White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Classic white chocolate macadamia nut cookies with a little toffee twist!
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter , at room temperature (140 grams)
- 1 cup packed light or dark brown sugar (213 grams)
- ½ cup granulated sugar (100 grams)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour (300 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (170 grams)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (150 grams)
- ½ cup toffee bits (75 grams)
Preheat oven to 375°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar on medium high speed with an electric mixer until light and creamy, about 4 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each. Add the vanilla extract.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Add the white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and toffee bits and mix until incorporated.
Spoon by the tablespoon onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving 2 inches in between each cookie. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes on the pan before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.
Calories: 211kcal, Carbohydrates: 29g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 23mg, Sodium: 110mg, Potassium: 73mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 18g, Vitamin A: 112IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 32mg, Iron: 1mg