No-Bake Lime Cheesecake Bars
These easy and delicious lime cheesecake bars don't require an oven!
For the crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (285 grams, about 12 whole crackers)
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup packed light or dark brown sugar (50 grams)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted (85 grams)
For the filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese , at room temperature (225 grams)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (400 grams)
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (125 ml)
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (250 ml)
- Sweetened whipped cream , for topping
- Lime slices , for garnish
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, salt, brown sugar and melted butter.
Press into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Chill in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth with a hand-held mixer (you can also use a stand mixer with a paddle attachment). Add the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and lime zest and mix until smooth.
In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks. Gently fold into the cream cheese mixture in 2 additions, mixing until just combined. Spread evenly on top of the graham cracker crust.
Chill in the fridge for 4 hours, or you can make it ahead and chill overnight.
Top with sweetened whipped cream and lime slices. Slice and serve.
- To make graham cracker crumbs, crush graham crackers in a large ziplock bag with a rolling pin, or pulse in a food processor.
- For clean slices, run a sharp knife under hot water and dry between each slice.
Sodium: 205mg, Calcium: 143mg, Vitamin C: 4mg, Vitamin A: 814IU, Sugar: 26g, Fiber: 1g, Potassium: 208mg, Cholesterol: 74mg, Calories: 369kcal, Trans Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 14g, Fat: 24g, Protein: 5g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Iron: 1mg