Chocolate Toffee Oatmeal Cookies with Dried Cherries
Soft and chewy cookies filled with dark chocolate chunks, oats, toffee bits and dried cherries.
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature (170 grams)
- ½ cup granulated sugar (100 grams)
- 1 cup packed light or dark brown sugar (213 grams)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour (300 grams)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (100 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet or dark chocolate chunks or chips (170 grams)
- ½ cup toffee bits (75 grams)
- ½ cup dried cherries (71 grams)
- Sea salt , for sprinkling (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars on high speed until pale and creamy, about 3 minutes, scraping the bowl down once or twice.
Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each, followed by the vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
Add the oats, chocolate, dried cherries and toffee bits. Mix until just combined.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared sheet pan and bake until edges just begin to turn brown, about 9-11 minutes.
Sprinkle baked cookies with sea salt, if desired and let cool on the pan 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
Sodium: 112mg, Calcium: 40mg, Vitamin C: 1mg, Vitamin A: 290IU, Sugar: 17g, Fiber: 1g, Potassium: 93mg, Cholesterol: 29mg, Calories: 218kcal, Saturated Fat: 6g, Fat: 9g, Protein: 3g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Iron: 1mg