Monster Marshmallow Cereal Treats
Gooey marshmallow cereal treats filled with peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips, and M&Ms!
- 5 tablespoons butter (70 grams)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (90 grams)
- 10 cups mini marshmallows , divided (430 grams)
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal (80 grams)
- 3 cups toasted whole grain oats cereal (84 grams)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (50 grams)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (60 grams)
- 1/4 cup mini M&Ms (42 grams)
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts (47 grams)
- Additional mini chocolate chips, M&Ms, peanuts, etc. for sprinkling on top (optional)
Line a 9-inch square pan with greased foil or parchment paper.
In a large pot set over medium low heat, melt butter, peanut butter, and 8 cups of the mini marshmallows, stirring frequently.
Once completely melted, add crispy rice cereal, whole grain oats cereal, and oats and stir until combined.
Add the remaining 2 cups mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, mini M&Ms, and chopped peanuts and gently stir until incorporated.
Immediately dump into the prepared pan. Use a greased spatula or fingers to gently press mixture evenly into the pan, careful to too compact it too tightly. Sprinkle with additional mini chocolate chips, M&Ms, peanuts, etc. if desired.
Let sit for 30 minutes (or in the fridge for 10 minutes), then slice and serve. Store in an airtight container.
Calories: 248kcal, Carbohydrates: 39g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 109mg, Potassium: 96mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 22g, Vitamin A: 253IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 32mg, Iron: 2mg