Buttery Garlic Green Beans
These simple and flavorful buttery garlic green beans are the perfect veggie side dish!
- 1 lb fresh green beans , ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- 1-3 cloves minced garlic , to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add green beans and season generously with salt and pepper.
Cook until green beans are tender, about 8-10 minutes.
During the last minute of cooking, stir in minced garlic. Add lemon juice.
- If using frozen green beans, increase cooking time by a few minutes.
- Add garlic per your preference. Shown here with just 1 clove of garlic.
Calories: 58kcal, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 38mg, Potassium: 160mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 638IU, Vitamin C: 10mg, Calcium: 28mg, Iron: 1mg