Two favorite summertime drinks combined into one.
- 750 ml bottle dry white wine , like a sauvignon blanc or chardonnay
- 1 ½ cup tequila (375 ml)
- 1 cup triple sec (250 ml)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (250 ml)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (125 ml)
- 1 orange , sliced
- 2 limes , sliced
- A few stems of cilantro , see Note
- Coarse salt , for glass rims
- Crushed ice , for serving
In a large pitcher combine the white wine, tequila, triple sec, orange juice and lime juice. Add the orange slices and lime slices, and the cilantro.
Chill for at least 2 hours. Serve over ice. Salt the rims of the glasses, if desired.
- The longer the sangria sits with the cilantro, the stronger the flavor will be. You can also add the cilantro right before serving.
Calories: 302kcal, Carbohydrates: 20g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 8mg, Potassium: 202mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 15g, Vitamin A: 115IU, Vitamin C: 34mg, Calcium: 26mg, Iron: 1mg