Peach Apple Galette
A rustic pie filled with apples and peach. Perfect for late summer and early fall!
- One single-crust pie crust recipe
- 2 large peaches , peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large apples , peeled and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 grams)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg + 1 tablespoon water , for egg wash
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ice cream or whipped cream , for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pie crust to a rough 12 inch circle.
Toss together the peaches, apples, sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Dump into the center of the circle, leaving a 2-inch edge.
Fold the edges of the pie crust up and over the filling. Brush crust with egg wash. If desired, sprinkle crust with cinnamon sugar topping.
Bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot or at room temperature. Top with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
- Feel free to use your favorite pie crust recipe. Store-bought pie crust is also a great time-saving option!
- Since apples are naturally more firm than peaches, try to use peaches that are still a little firm for even baking and texture.
Calories: 107kcal, Carbohydrates: 25g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 27mg, Sodium: 11mg, Potassium: 170mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 21g, Vitamin A: 235IU, Vitamin C: 6mg, Calcium: 11mg, Iron: 1mg