Pioneer Woman's Blackberry Cobbler
Ree's famous blackberry cobbler is so easy and so delicious!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (113 grams), melted and cooled
- 1 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (275 grams), divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (120 grams)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk (225 ml)
- 3 cups blackberries (430 grams), fresh or frozen
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream , for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9-inch round baking dish with butter or nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup of the sugar, the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the milk and combine. Add the melted butter and whisk until smooth.
Pour the batter into the greased baking dish. Scatter the top with all of the blackberries. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of sugar over the top.
Bake until edges are golden and crispy, 50-60 minutes. When 10 minutes remain (topping is just turning golden), sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Calories: 429kcal, Carbohydrates: 67g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 45mg, Sodium: 216mg, Potassium: 294mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 47g, Vitamin A: 693IU, Vitamin C: 15mg, Calcium: 118mg, Iron: 1mg