Pie Crust Cookies
These pie crust cookies are a fun and delicious way to use up leftover pie crust scraps!
- Leftover pie crust
- 1 large egg + 1 tablespoon water , for egg wash
- 2 tablespoons granulated, coarse, or turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 425°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Gather pie crust scraps into a ball and roll out to 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into desired shapes and place on prepared sheet pan.
Brush with egg wash. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over cookies.
Bake until cookies are puffed and golden brown, about 10 minutes but time will vary based on size.
- Double or triple cinnamon sugar as needed depending on how many cookie you're making.
- This recipe can be used with any pie crust.