Citrus and Yogurt Fruit Pizza with Granola Crust
Healthy enough for breakfast, delicious enough for dessert!
- 3 cups granola (340 grams)
- 6 tablespoons butter , melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (250 ml)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (227 grams)
- 1 grapefruit , peeled and sliced
- 1 blood orange or cara-cara orange , peeled and sliced
- 1 mandarine or tangerine , peeled and sliced
- 1 clementine , peeled and sliced
With an electric mixer, beat heavy whipping cream to soft peaks. Add sugar and vanilla and beat to stiff peaks. Fold in yogurt. Spread over crust.
Assemble citrus over yogurt topping and serve immediately.
- Use any granola you like, store-bought or you can make your own.
- Feel free to use any combination of citrus or fruit.
- For easy, clean slicing, chill pizza in the fridge 1 hour before adding citrus and serving.
Calories: 455kcal, Carbohydrates: 45g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 28g, Saturated Fat: 14g, Cholesterol: 65mg, Sodium: 122mg, Potassium: 343mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 21g, Vitamin A: 1141IU, Vitamin C: 18mg, Calcium: 127mg, Iron: 2mg