Strawberry Pineapple Punch
A family friendly punch made with strawberries, lemons, and pineapple juice.
- 1 ½ lb container frozen sweetened strawberries , thawed (680 grams)
- 12- oz can pineapple juice concentrate , thawed (355 ml)
- 4 lemons , squeezed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (150 grams)
- 6 cups water (1.5 liter), see Note
- Crushed ice , for serving
Combine sweetened strawberries, pineapple juice, lemon juice, and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine strawberry mixture with water.
Serve with crushed ice.
- You can use sparkling water in place of the water if you like. Also, feel free to use more or less water per your preference.
- If you'd like to make this into a cocktail, you can substitute 2 cups (or more) of the water with vodka, rum, or your liquor of choice.
Calories: 138kcal, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 12mg, Potassium: 260mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 28g, Vitamin A: 22IU, Vitamin C: 83mg, Calcium: 39mg, Iron: 1mg