Nutella Rice Krispie Treats
Crispy rice cereal bars packed full of Nutella!
- 4 tablespoons butter (56 grams)
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella (295 grams)
- 10 oz bag marshmallows (280 grams)
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal (150 grams)
- More chocolate hazelnut spread , for drizzling
- Flaked or coarse salt , for sprinkling
In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, and marshmallows until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Immediately stir in the crispy rice cereal.
Spread mixture into an 8 or 9-inch pan that's been greased with butter or nonstick spray. Let sit about 30 minutes until firm.
If desired, warm some chocolate hazelnut spread in the microwave and use a fork to drizzle it over the bars. Add flaked or coarse salt.
Slice and serve!
Calories: 210kcal, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 8mg, Sodium: 47mg, Potassium: 84mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 20g, Vitamin A: 87IU, Calcium: 22mg, Iron: 1mg