Citrus Spice Glazed Ham
Citrus Spice Glazed Ham is an easy but impressive main dish!
- 10 lb bone-in fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat oven to 325°F. Place ham in a roasting dish and cover with foil. Bake for 2 hours.
In a small saucepan, combine the orange zest, orange juice, honey, Dijon mustard and cloves. Bring to a boil and whisk until smooth. Simmer for about 5 minutes until thickened.
Remove foil from roasting dish and brush ham with glaze. Cook for an additional 30 minutes, glazing ham about every 10 minutes.
Brush ham with remaining glaze before serving.
- You can use a spiral-cut ham or a ham that is not pre-sliced, per your preference.
Calories: 599kcal, Carbohydrates: 9g, Protein: 71g, Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 276mg, Sodium: 4395mg, Potassium: 1091mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 9g, Vitamin A: 25IU, Vitamin C: 95mg, Calcium: 27mg, Iron: 3mg