How to make pie crust in the food processor
1) Pulse the dry ingredients to combine.
2) Add the cubed cold butter and pulse 3-4 times to break up into smaller chunks.
3) With the food processor running, add the liquid.
4) Continue running the food processor until the dough begins to come together. The food processor will actually start to make a different sound as the dough thickens. This should take 5 – 10 seconds total, do not over mix.
5) Mixture should still be crumbly. Dump out onto a clean surface and bring together into a ball with your hands.
For more tips and step-by-step photos, see my full tutorial.