During the summer I usually opt to not turn on the oven and instead make pizzas on our gas grill. Follow these easy steps for grilled pizza.
- Lightly grease grill, then preheat to a good medium heat.
- Brush the top of your pizza dough with olive oil, then work quickly to flip the dough over onto the grill (greased-side down).
- Brush the second side with olive oil.
- Wait 2-3 minutes, then use tongs to flip pizza. Cover with desired toppings and let cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
For more tips, see my full photo tutorial on how to grill pizza.