Pineapple, orange and lime juices come together in this non-alcoholic version of a favorite cocktail.
Not surprisingly, whatever I eat, my toddler wants to eat. Whatever I drink, my toddler wants to try. So when we have a glass of wine or a cocktail, he starts wondering where his drink is. I’ve never been much of juice person, but now I’ve started stocking more in my fridge. For my son, and also for me. I like having a drink in my hand that he can come sip from.
So here is a beverage all can enjoy, both kids and adults— a non-alcoholic version of the ever popular mint julep. If you want to add a little bourbon in to make this mocktail a cocktail, go right ahead. But you won’t miss it, I can promise you that. This drink is plenty refreshing and enjoyable all on its own.
Non-Alcoholic Juicy Julep
- 1 measure pineapple juice
- 1 measure orange juice
- 1 measure freshly squeeze lime juice
- Ginger ale, to top off
- 1 teaspoon mint, crushed or finely chopped
- Sprig of mint, for garnish
- Lime wedge and/or pineapple slice, for garnish
- Add ice to tall glass. Pour in pineapple, orange and lime juice. Top with ginger ale and stir in mint leaves. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lime wedge and/or pineapple slice, if desired. Serve immediately.